Accredited with ISO 9001: 2008 certification, we are manufacturing and supplying a wide array of Magnetic Pulley. The offered pulley is used in conveyor machine for easy handling of materials.Our skilled professionals manufacture this pulley as per the international market norms by making use of outstanding quality components with the help of innovative techniques. Moreover, our clients can purchase this Magnetic Pulley at the most economical prices from us.
Technical Details of Magnetic Pulley:
1) Material Of Construction : Stainless Steel(SS)
2) Diameter : 200 - 380mm
3) Rust Resistance : Yes
4) Length : 600 - 2000 mm
Products Features:1) Rugged design
2) Rust proof
3) Superior surface finish
4) Accurate dimension
5) Compact Design
6) High Operational Fluency
7) Energy Efficient
8) Excellent Performance
9) Low Maintenance
10) High Strength
12) Noiseless Processing
1) It can be made of any shape and size.
2) Can be installed over brand / underneath the passing material.
3) Best performance is given when the material is actually striking it.
4) Can be used all type of mills, textiles, chemicals, glass, ceramics, in facts the is very long
At the conveyor belt, drive pulley is replaced by magnetic head pulley at the end. Magnetic pulley is developed in different sizes to suit a wide variety of conveyor belt types. As the material flows, the magnetic head roller extracts the iron particles and transfer them to belt's underside, from where the particles are removed and collected. This kind of permanent magnet is outfitted with high intensity Nd - Feb rare earth magnet and An-Isotropic hard ferrite magnet. This system does not require any power supply. For buyers, magnetic system is accessible in two types:
1) With Longitudinal polar field distribution to be used with iron contamination of lower levels as well as thin material layers.
2) With lateral polar field distribution to be used with larger iron particles and solid material thickness.
Once the magnetic pullet is separated from the belt, the magnetism dissipates and the contamination collected falls from under the belt into a receptacle.